- 6 cavity heart silicone mold
- Pink rose petals
- 6.4 oz. Sweet almond oil
- 4.8 oz. White beeswax
- 4.8 oz. Cocoa butter wafers
- 4 ml vanilla select fragrance oil
1. In a heat-safe container, add 4.8 ounces of white beeswax and 6.4 ounces of sweet almond oil. Melt in the microwave using 60 second bursts.
2. Add 4.8 ounces of cocoa butter wafers to the hot wax and oil mixture. Stir until the cocoa butter melts. If there are small pieces that won’t melt, place the container back in the microwave and heat using 10 second bursts.
3. Add 4 ml of vanilla select fragrance oil and stir thoroughly.
4. Place a small pinch of rose petals into each mold cavity. Use a spoon to cover the petals with a bit of the oil mixture to help them stay in place. Allow to cool and harden for about 1 minute.
5. Carefully pour the remaining oil mixture into each cavity. Place the mold in the freezer so it cools quickly and prevents crystallization.
6. Remove from the freezer after 30-60 minutes and enjoy!