1. Choose your bottle and remove the cork cap
2. With a mini funnel (I used the tip off a pen) pour your flakes or glitter into your bottle over a cup or paper plate. If you are using flakes you will need a needle to help push them in
3. Fill your bottle 3/4 full you do not want to stuff it. The leftover space is for the cork cap
4. Add a dab of glue to your cork at the bottom and sides
5. Wedge your cork into the bottle and wipe the bottle for access glue
6. Squeeze glue into the metal cap and place over the bottle, let dry for 20 mins
7. Now its time to add charms and the bottle to your chain or bangle (depending on if you want a necklace or bracelet). You can also add beads, rhinestones or any other embellishments to you necklace. Use your imagination!
Get more crafty ideas at TanyaMemme.com