Painted Tote Bag
- Handbag with a smooth open surface.
- Paint brushes
- Gaffers tape
1) Lay your stencil on the bag (starting in the center) and trace the body onto the bag -Next move to the right and then the left, keeping them equal distance apart.
2) Paint the skin color on. The bolder and more rough this is, the better
3) Next apply the clothes; you can paint these on or use colored gaffers tape to create block shapes.
4) The clothing should be uniform all the way across.
Check out more fun DIY projects at the Home & Family Pinterest Page