INSTRUCTIONS FOR DIY POLKA DOT SLIME
1) Mix: 1 bottle of clear school glue (147 ml)
2) Add same amount of water (147 ml)
3) ½ teaspoon of borax (I bought mine from local hardware store: $8)
4) ½ cup hot water
5) A few sprinkles of silver & blue glitter
6) A few drops of blue food coloring.
7) Add colorful pom-poms.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR DIY RAINBOW
1) Cut out rainbow by tracing the curve of a bowl on foam paper.
2) Add cool whip in puffs to form the clouds on both ends of the rainbow.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR DIY COLORED BLOCKS
1) FIll a plastic bowl with water and place in freezer.
2) Prepare colorful ice by placing ½ cup of salt and a few drops of food coloring in a plastic zip-lock bag and shake until color is even distributed.
3) Once the ice is frozen carefully, take it out of the bowl by running warm water and clipping over on to a baking sheet.
4) Let the kids sprinkle the colored salt on to the ice.
Get more fun DIY projects at the Home & Family Pinterest Page
Check out more from Tanya at Facebook.com/TanyaMemme