Father's Day Toddler Painted Tees
- Fabric paints
- Masking tape
- Brushes or fingers
1) First, you take a plain t-shirt, any color you’d like!
2) Next, you add adhesive stick on letters to the shirt.
3) Then, place a piece of cardboard under the shirt so that the paint doesn’t bleed through.
4) Now you start taping in a square around the letters on the shirt.
5) Now, let them go wild!
6) Once the paint is dry, you remove the tape and voila!
Check out more fun DIY projcets at the Home & Family Pinterest Page