1. . Try on your dress and mark where you want the rouching to begin and end.
2. Take off your dress and thread a needle with matching thread. (TIP Use good quality thread. You'll need it to be strong and smooth)
3. Begin at the bottom point that you marked and work your way to the top point. 4. Create small stitches, about 1/4-1/2 long.
5. When you get to the top point start slowly pulling on the thread.
6. The dress will begin to gather and rouche all up the side.
7. Pull until you have the desired level of gathering.
8. The tighter you pull, the less movement you will have in between each stitch.
9. If you want a looser gather, then you may want to stitch them down
Check out more fun DIY projects at the Home & Family Pinterest Page