DIY Potato Battery
- Galvanized nails
- Alligator clip
- LED light
1) Insert 2 galvanized nails as far into one side of the potato as possible
2) Do the same with the penny on other half of potato
3) Make sure they don’t touch either on the surface of the potato or underneath!!
4) Repeat this on 3-6 potatoes
5) Connect one side of the alligator pin to the penny and connect the other side of the alligator pin to the galvanized nails on a SEPARATE potato. Repeat this step until all your potatoes are connected by the alligator pins.
Check out more fun DIY projects at the Home & Family Pinterest Page