1. Get a 12”x12” scrapbook with removable pages.
2. Print out any pictures that you would like to use. If you don’t have a printer, you can go to any local store that prints pictures.
3. For the middle pages, print out two large pictures in landscape on card stock. Glue and tape the picture together to create one long picture. Since this is a wedding album, I’m using the picture of us at the altar with all of our bridesmaids and groomsmen. One of my favorite moments of the wedding!
4. Cut out each individual’s frame, but keep the bottom of the picture together. Leave about an inch at the bottom that you will use to fold for the pop-up.
5. Fold along the entire edge of the picture, back so that it will stand behind the people in the picture. Use a straight edge (you can use a marker) to make the fold stronger.
6. Fold your picture in half.
7. Set your picture in the middle of your scrapbook. Make sure that it’s in the right place, and that the picture is centered so that when folded, none of the pictures hang out past the cardstock.
8. Take the middle of the picture and pinch it together (kind of like you are folding a present when wrapping). Use this fold to pop up the image.
9. Take double-sided tape and tape along the folded part of the image, making sure that it can move (or pop up) when the book opens.
10. Add little pieces of other pictures to complete the scene that you would like to set. You can use tape or glue to hang things in place (like pictures of chandeliers).
11. Add regular pages before and after the centerfold to complete the look of the scrapbook.
Check out more fun DIY projects at the Home & Family Pinterest Page