DIY Personalized Mother’s Day Bracelets
- Wood bracelets
- Acrylic paint
- A pen that retracts
- Painter’s tape
- Artist medium
1. Paint any design that you would like on the bracelets.
2. For the part where you would like to “pull back” a name, mix the acrylic paint with artist medium (50/50).
3. Before it dries, grab your pen with its ink retracted and press it on the wood. Write like you would on a piece of paper to write your message in the wood.
4. If you would like to use shapes that you can make with painter’s tape, put tape on the bracelet in geometric shapes.
5. Paint around the blue tape.
6. Once dry, pull off the tape to reveal the design!
Get more creative ideas at PaigeHemmis.com