DIY Personalized Coasters
- Coaster molds (purchased on Amazon)
- Resin and hardener
- Decorative items for the coaster
- Cork pads
• Mix equal parts resin to hardener.
• Pour resin into a disposable cup and stir. Then pour that into equal parts hardener and stir again for two minutes.
• Pour resin mixture into the coaster mold to the half waypoint
• Let dry overnight
• Once they’re dry, you’ll want to pop them out of the mold form.
• Then, you’ll need to glue the cork pads on the bottom!
Check out more fun DIY projects at the Home & Family Pinterest Page