DIY Mural Shelves
- Angle brackets
- Paint (whatever you would like to paint your creatures)
- Wood glue
- •Screw gun/drill
1. Draw your design onto the plywood.
2. Cut out your design with a jigsaw.
3. Put your designs together with wood glue.
4. Add the angle brackets to the bottom of the critter with wood glue and screws.
5. Put your critter on the wall mural with screws through the angle bracket.
6. Voila! Add books and other items to your shelves and enjoy!
Check out more fun DIY projects at the Home & Family Pinterest Page