1. Tape your spoon onto a block.
2. Wherever it makes contact with your block, that is where you want to stamp because the spoons are rounded. You will need to rotate for each letter to get the best impression.
3. Using masking or painter’s tape to tape the spoon down, and also to lay over the spoon to help measure where you would like the letters to go on the spoon. You can write on the tape so you know exactly where to punch.
4. For best results, start the word in the middle of your spoon first and work your way out, rotating the spoon as you need to.
5. Once you are done, write over your impressions with a fine-tipped sharpie, making sure you get in all of the grooves. It’s ok if you go out of the lines…you can wipe away any excess and the indentation will keep the color. (OPTIONAL: there is also stamping ink that you can use – follow manufacturer’s instructions.)