1. Ask your local hardware store to cut wood boards to fit your specific plastic tub.
2. Glue then nail 4 boards together to form base of table.
3. Glue then nail first board to corner of base forming first half of leg.
4. Glue then nail second board on opposite corner to form second half of leg.
5. Nail first and second boards together to secure leg.
6. Step and repeat steps 3-5 on other 3 corners to form all 4 legs.
7. Optional: Paint table
8. Attach PVC pipe to table using bracket on either side.
9. Use connectors to to bring PVC to center of table.
10. Add funnel to PVC connector in center of table.
11. Add water and enjoy!
Check out more delicious recipes at the Home & Family Pinterest Page