1. Melt down wax in the microwave or a double broiler.
2. Using pliers, dip and coat your ice cream cone in the hot wax.
3. Pour remaining wax into a bowl.
4. Add desired coloring to wax.
5. Add desired scent to wax.
6. Whisk wax for 3-5 minutes using a spatula to remove wax around edges of bowl.
7. Use spatula and add flat layer of whipped wax on top of ice cream cone as base.
8. Use ice cream scoop and add wax on top of flat layer to cone.
9. Measure wick from bottom of cone to 1 inch above wax scoop and cut.
10. Insert wick into cone.
Check out more fun DIY projects at the Home & Family Pinterest Page