DIY Foam Tool Organizer
You will need to find, or make a wooden box, or you can do this with a drawer. You will also need all of the tools you want to outline, as well as a t-shirt, spray foam fill, and something heavy to weigh it down.
· Make a wood box, or you can do this with an old drawer.
· Align the tools in the box any way you would like.
· Take a t-shirt and lay it over the tools.
· Take spray foam and fill the box. This will fill all of the areas around the tools.
· Then set a heavy object on top of a board to keep it in place and the foam will automatically surround the tools.
· Let it set overnight and the next day you have your outline that holds your tools in place for years!
Check out more delicious recipes at the Home & Family Pinterest Page