DIY Doggie Tags
- Card stock (in brown and in cream)
- Glitter paper (red)
- Hole punch (small)
- Ribbon or twine
- OPTIONAL: Heart punch and tag punch
1. Print out your favorite kind of dog on brown card stock. I searched “dog silhouettes” on google and picked my favorite.
2. Once printed out, cut each little doggie out. You will be using the back side of the paper so that the pups remain brown.
3. Print out “dog treats” on cream card stock.
4. You can cut out tags from here, or use a tag punch.
5. Glue the three layers together: Tag, dog, heart.
6. With a small hole punch, cut a hole in the top of the tag.
7. Run the twine or ribbon through the hole in the top of the tag.
8. Voila! Give to your pups or a friend’s pup and watch them enjoy!