1. Measure the exact size of your dog to where the center of the bowl will go.
2. Measure, mark the for legs of the chair and cut to adjust the height.
3. Use the dog bowl as your pattern and draw a circle around it on the center of the chair.
4. Draw a second circle just inside the first one about a ½ inch.
5. Drill a starter hole on the inner circle. The starter hole needs to be wide enough to allow for your jig saw blade.
6. Use the starter hole to insert the bit and cut your circle with the Jig Saw using the inside line.
7. Test the fit of the bowl. If the hole is too small do another cut to fit the bowl snug.
8. Once you’re sure the hole is the proper size, sand down any rough edges caused by using the Jig Saw.
9. Paint on any words that fits your dog’s personality ex: “EAT” and “DRINK”
10. Let your dog enjoy!
Check out more fun DIY projects at the this Home & Family Pinterest Page