DIY Deck of Cards Shelving
- Large deck of playing cards
- White paint
- Table saw or miter saw
- Sand paper
- Spray adhesive
● Measure and cut your plywood into 8 1⁄4” x 11 1⁄2” pieces
● Cut a cross-section of the plywood at TBD. (Measure according to the height of the pyramids. Continue this until all of your pieces are done
● Take your spray adhesive and spray the back side of a card.
● Attach the card to the wood.
● Take the OPPOSITE side of a card and spray the front side of the card.
● Attach the card to the other side of the wood. NOTE: You will be using two cards to make the illusion of one card, so make sure that one side is the face side of the card, and the other is the back side of the card. Be sure to use a variety of red and black cards to mix up your design
● Slot the piece of wood together, building from the bottom up
Check out more fun DIY prjects at the Home & Family Pinterest Page