1. Paint blocks with acrylic craft paint
2. Print peel and stick number and letter templates.
3. Cut out numbers and letters
4. Peel and stick numbers and/or letters onto blocks
5. Apply layer of Mod Podge over blocks
Download the Baby Blocks PDF
Allow extra time to mod podge blocks, you have to wait until 5 sides dry before applying to 6th side
IS MOD PODGE SAFE FOR KIDS?
Mod Podge is an acrylic, water based and non-toxic product, it is okay for your baby to handle. However, I wouldn’t recommend allowing your baby to keep these wooden blocks in their mouth for an extended period of time as Mod Podge is not food safe.
Check out more fun DIY projects at the Home & Family Pinterest Page