Shirley Bovshow is going to revolutionize Christmas with her one of a kind DIY Christmas Tree Watering Stick!
- 4’ – 5’ pvc pipe: $2
- kitchen funnel: $1
- red duct tape: $1
- Christmas bow: $1
- Christmas bells $2
- Measure from bottom of Christmas tree stand to top of rim where highest water level will be.
- Measure from bottom of PVC pipe with same measurement and mark and tape this line with painters tape.
- Paint this area with flat red paint, suitable for plastic. allow to dry.
- Wrap neck of funnel with waterproof glue tape and insert into your 4’ pvc pipe until secure.
- Cover the joint where funnel meets with red duct tape down the length of your pvc pipe so that it looks like candy cane striping.
- Wrap duct tape where red paint begins so that you can use the bottom of watering pole as a "dipstick" to measure how much water is in the stand without having to bend down to see!
Make sure you visit Shirley Bovshow at www.edenmakers.com for more great gardening tips!