- Medium Sized Packing Box
- Decorative Duct Tape
- Acrylic Paint, Black and a Color of your choosing
- Double Sided Foam Tape
- (4) Small Paper Plates
- Colored Construction Paper
- Foam paintbrush
- Acrylic paintbrushes
- Build the bottom of the box like normal and stand the box right side up.
- Fold the long top flaps inside the box and then fold only one of the short flaps inside the box. There should be one short top flap left out of the box.
- Tape the last short flap to the top of the box with duct tape. That will be the "hood" of the car.
- Next, you will paint your cardboard "car" any color you like. Allow it to dry completely (30 minutes).
- Paint lines delineating doors & windows and any other details you want on your car.
- *Cut out windows, doors, grills, headlights, and license plates from construction paper. Attach the details of the car with double-sided foam tape.
- *If you prefer to buy plastic bobbles or buttons, etc, for your car details rather than construction paper, we suggest using a hot glue gun to secure the heavier objects.
Check out momtrepreneur Tanya Memme and all things lifestyle on her website TanyaMemme.com. Follow her crafty adventures on Twitter @Tanya_Memme and take a look at more DIY fun on Facebook.com/TanyaMemme.