- 24" Wood round or wine barrel top
- Paint, stencils, paint brush
- Lazy susan metal hardware
- Piece of felt
- Block of wood
- Get a 24’’ round piece of wood. You can also use a wine barrel top.
- Attach and center your lazy susan metal hardware – These come in varied shapes, I recommend using the square pieces.
- Attach your block of wood, using your drill (separating each by a piece of felt).
- Finally, using paint, stencil and a paint brush, customize your lazy susan! You can also add embellishments, lace, glitter, and of course, some mod podge!
DIY Lazy Susans with Jessie Jane
For more with Jessie Jane, visit lilyshop.com.