Prepare the Ingredients
1. Using the julienne attachment of the Mandoline, create Zoodles lengthwise from the zucchini.
2. Slice the Tomatoes in half
3. Finely mince the Parsley
4. Zest the Lemon
5. Juice one half of the Lemon (about 1 tablespoon)
6. Smash two cloves of Garlic with knife. Cut the third clove into very thin slices.
7. Cut the chicken breast into strips across the grain. Season with salt and pepper and dredge chicken in flour, shaking off excess flour.
Put it all Together
1. In a Sauté pan over medium heat, add Olive Oil, Zoodles, Salt and Pepper. Sauté for about a minute or so until the green color becomes vibrant. It is just a flash in the pan, so that the noodles still have some bite to them and so that they don’t become overly watery. Remove from pan and set aside.
2. Wipe out and thoroughly dry pan using a paper towel.
3. In dried Sauté pan over medium heat, add Olive Oil and the 2 cloves of smashed Garlic cloves (Note: DO NOT add sliced garlic). Cook until garlic starts to brown so that the olive oil is infused with garlic. Remove Garlic from pan.
4. Add the dredged Chicken. Sauté until it starts to brown. Flip. Push chicken towards the side of pan so there is room to add the Tomatoes. Add Tomatoes. Cook until tomatoes start to soften and release some of their juices. Remove Chicken and Tomatoes and set aside.
5. Deglaze the pan with wine and lemon juice. Add Thyme and Sliced Garlic. Reduce by about half until it starts to thicken.
6. Add Chicken and Tomatoes back in. Add a bit of the parsley and lemon zest (reserving some for garnishing). Mix together.
7. In a bowl, serve Chicken and Tomatoes over a bed of the sautéed Zoodles. Garnish with more parsley and lemon zest. Top with shaved Parmesan Cheese.