Ingredients for Chickpea Croutons
- 1/2 cup of chickpeas
- 1/2 teaspoon of lemon
- 1 teaspoon of extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon nutritional yeast
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
Ingredients for Caesar Dressing
- Sea salt and ground black pepper, to taste
- 1 1/2 cups pig out vegan chips
- 1 cup plant-based mayonnaise
- 1/2 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 sheet nori sheet, torn
- 1 tablespoon nutritional yeast
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
Ingredients for Salad
- 2 heads romaine lettuce, cut into large squares
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, cut in half
1. Toss chickpeas in olive oil, salt, pepper, garlic (or garlic powder), nutritional yeast, lemon juice and bake at 425 degrees for 10-15 minutes
2. Place the mayonnaise, olive oil, water, lemon juice, garlic, salt, nori, nutritional yeast, and pepper in a food processor.
3. Process until the mixture is a smooth texture. There will be flecks of nori in the dressing.
4. In a large bowl, combine romaine lettuce, cherry tomatoes, chickpea croutons and Original Pig Out Chips.
5. Toss with dressing, sprinkle with more chips.