1. Whisk yogurt, egg, milk/water, honey, and kosher salt in a large container or bowl. Place chicken in mixture, coat entirely, cover with lid, and chill at least 4 hours or up to overnight.
2. Place oven rack in middle position, and heat oven to 400˚. Line rimmed baking sheet with foil and brush with oil. Remove chicken from marinade and scrape off as much liquid as possible. Reserve marinade in bowl for dredging.
3. Whisk cornmeal with paprika, garlic powder, black pepper, oregano, and sea salt in clean bowl.
4. Working one piece at a time, coat chicken in cornmeal mixture, then dip in reserved marinade, and finally drop in bag/bowl with crushed corn flakes. Press corn flakes into chicken to adhere. Place chicken, evenly spaced, on baking sheet.
5. Bake chicken pieces until golden and crispy, and chicken is cooked through (160˚ for white meat, 170˚ for dark), about 30-35 minutes.
6. Remove from oven, and let chicken rest for 5 minutes before serving.