DIRECTIONS - TOFU
1. Add Cubes of Tofu, Nutritional Yeast, Garlic Powder, Coconut Oil, Tamari Sauce and salt & pepper to bowl and mix well.
2. Preheat Oven to 400 Degrees, add tofu to silicon baking sheet and cook for 30 minutes. Flip tofu halfway through.
DIRECTIONS – PEANUT TAMARI SAUCE
1. Add all ingredients and whisk.
DIRECTIONS - PAD THAI
1. Boil water and add noodles until cooked al dente.
2. Heat frying pan with oil and add shallots, garlic, and jalapeño, salt and pepper to taste. Sauté until soft. Add red pepper, carrots and cook until you have a light fry.
3. Add Noodles, and sauce. Mix well.
4. Top Noodles with tofu, sliced scallion, cilantro, crushed peanuts, lime wedges, bean sprouts, and serve.