Debbie Matenopoulos is making a breakfast sandwich packed with flavor and deliciousness!
- 1 toasted “Everything” bagel
- 2 Eggs, soft scrambled (ingredients for scrambled eggs below)
- 1 sliced and lightly seasoned and roasted heirloom tomato slice (slow roasted on oven rack with oil – AT 325° for 15-20 minutes)
- 2 crispy leaves of bibb or butter lettuce
- 1 smear of cream cheese mixed with 2 teaspoon of Dijon mustard
- 3 slices crispy bacon
Ingredients for Scrambled Eggs
- whisk with a touch of cream (2 tablespoons)
- shredded cheddar cheese (1/4 cup)
- salt and pepper
- To get the right texture, heat a non stick pan with a bit of butter and constantly stir with a spatula slowly over low heat
Add scrambled eggs to bottom bagel half
Add bacon slices
Smear cream cheese mix on other bagel half
Put together & serve!