Ingredients for Brownies:
- 8 oz. Unsalted Butter
- 2 Cups Dark Brown Sugar
- 2 Eggs
- 3 teaspoons Vanilla
- ¼ teaspoon Kosher Salt
- 2 Cups All Purpose Flour
Ingredients for Sundaes:
- Blonde Brownies (see recipe above)
- Deeply Chilled Cheesecake Slices (We recommend Adam’s Peanut Butter Cup Fudge Ripple, Chocolate Mousse Cheesecake & Fresh Banana Cream)
- Assorted Sundae Toppings
- Whipped Cream
- Maraschino Cherry
Directions for Brownies:
- Combine Melted Butter, Brown Sugar & Eggs in a bowl & mix thoroughly with a spatula.
- Add the following to the mixture: Vanilla, Kosher Salt & All Purpose Flour; Mix thoroughly with a spatula.
- Pre-heat oven to 330 degrees.
- Lightly coat 9”x13” glass baking pan with Baking Spray.
- Spread the batter into the baking pan & bake for approximately 25-30 minutes.
- Before removing from oven, check for doneness by inserting a toothpick into the center of the blonde brownie. If done, toothpick will come out clean.
- Allow to cool to room temperature before cutting.
Directions for Sundaes:
- Cut Blonde Brownies into squares.
- Place a Blonde Brownie Square in the bottom of a glass sundae dish.
- Using an ice cream scoop, portion a deeply chilled slice of your favorite cheesecake into round scoops & place on top of Blonde Brownie.
- Top with complementary toppings (caramel sauce, hot fudge, chopped nuts, toffee pieces, etc.)
- Garnish with whipped cream & cherry and enjoy!
Get more great recipes and crafts by visiting us on Pinterest at pinterest.com/homeandfamilytv and follow "Home & Family" on Twitter @homeandfamilytv and Facebook. Plus, check out our YouTube channel for backstage videos.