Ingredients for the Small Batch Chocolate Sorbet Base:
- 4 ½ cups water
- 3 cups sugar
- 2 ½ cups dutch processed cocoa powder
- 1lb and 2 oz 70% TCHO chocolate
- 1/2 Tablespoon vanilla extract
Ingredients for the Chocolate Sorbet Milkshake:
- 2 generous scoops chocolate sorbet
- ¾ cup milk (for vegans, soy or almond milk)
Directions for the Sorbet Base:
- Combine the water, sugar, and cocoa powder in a pot and bring to the boil. Stir for 1 minute.
- Pour cocoa mixture over the chocolate and whisk until smooth and incorporated.
- Add vanilla and water. Blend in batches. Chill.
- Churn according to your ice cream machine’s specifications.
Directions for the Milkshake:
- Place sorbet and milk in a blender cup and blend to make smooth.
- . Pour into a cup and top with fresh whipped cream, if desired.
- Add a shot of espresso for a caffeine kick.
ICDC.la, (FB, Twitter, Instagram) @icdcbeverly. Get more great recipes and crafts by visiting us on Pinterest at pinterest.com/homeandfamilytv and follow "Home & Family" on Twitter @homeandfamilytv and Facebook. Plus, check out our YouTube channel for backstage videos.