- 1 lb ground turkey
- 1 (1 lb) package tater tots
- 2 (10 ounce) cans condensed cream of mushroom soup
- Fresh Green Beans
- 1 Red Bell Pepper
- Corn and Peas veggie mix
- Fresh Garlic
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. While the oven is preheating, sauté fresh garlic in a skillet .
3. Brown the ground turkey
4. Place meat at bottom of baking dish.
5. Spread Veggie Mix and green beans over the meat
6. Spread Cream of Mushroom over meat and veggie mixture
7. Cover with Tater Tots
8. Bake, uncovered, at 350 degrees for 50 minutes.
Check out more delicious recipes at the Home & Family Pinterest Page