- 4-6 Ribeye steaks
- 1/2 Cup L&P Worcestershire Sauce
- 1/3 cup Grapeseed Oil
- 1 Tbsp maille dijon mustard (or any dijon)
- 3/4 tsp fresh ground black pepper
- Oil spray for grill pan
- Adolph's original Tenderizer (optional)
- Lawry's Seasoned Salt
1) In a bowl, whisk the L&P, oil, mustard, and pepper. Take steaks from the fridge and place in a plastic bag or baking dish and pour marinade over steaks. Let sit out at room temp for 20-30 minutes, turning over after 10-15 min, (always want to let meat warm up so cooks more evenly).
2) Once ready to cook, spray grill pan with oil spray and heat (or bbq) to med/high heat until smoking. Remove steaks from marinade and dry off with paper towels. Rub Steaks with a touch more oil and season with seasoning salt (not too much its very salty) and place on grill pan.
3) Grill for 3-4 minutes and then turn 45 degrees (for hatch marks). Cook a few more minutes and flip. Repeat steps until desired temperature (med rare-med for rib eye).
4) Remove from pan and place on a plate/ sheet pan and cover loosely and let rest about 10 minutes (this allows juices to redistribute through the meat). Serve with favorite side dish.
Check out more delicious recipes at the Home & Family Pinterest page