Directions for Swordfish Kebobs
1. Combine minced garlic, lemon zest, kosher salt, black pepper, dill fronds and fresno chilies
2. Add sword fish to the lemon-garlic marinade and refrigerate for up to 4 hours
3. Pre-heat grill or broiler to medium high heat
4. Thread fish on skewers alternating red onion, fish, and roasted red peppers
5. Cook until fish is just cooked through.
6. Serve hot with parsley-caper sauce and a squeeze of fresh lemon juice
Active Time = 45 minutes
Bake Time = 30 minutes
Directions for Caper Sauce
1. Combine all ingredients in a food processor except the vinegar and chop fine.
2. Add in vinegar and adjust seasoning to taste.
Makes approximately 1/2 cup
Prep Time = 20 minutes
Check out more recipes at the Home & Family Pinterest Page
Get more from Chef Mike Isabella at MikeIsabella.com