1. Place a piece of parchment paper on baking sheet or larger plate. Remove pieces of Filet Mignon Beef Jerky from package and keep aside.
2. Melt and temper dark chocolate.
• Make sure that all your kitchen equipment and utensils are 100% dry before touching your chocolate.
• heat water in bottom pan to 130-150° F (do not boil). Turn off heat.
• Place 2/3 of chocolate chunks into top Double Boiler Insert/pot/pan/bowl and set over the bottom pan of water (be sure that the pot or bowl fits tightly over the water so that no steam or water vapor escapes).
• Reserve 1/3 of the chocolate chunks as this will be used later.
• Melt chocolate until it reaches 120° F. Don’t overheat.
• Cool the chocolate to 82° F by "seeding" or mixing in the remaining 1/3 of chocolate chunks. Don't add too much at a time, as it may not all melt and the mixture will become lumpy.
• Reheat the chocolate in the double to 88°-90°F.
• Dip Original Flavor Three Jerks Jerky Filet Mignon Beef Jerky into chocolate
*Before melting chocolate
• Dip a piece of Filet Mignon Beef Jerky in melted chocolate, let the excess drip into the chocolate pan and place onto parchment paper.
• Continue until all pieces have been dipped and placed on parchment paper.
• Sprinkle pink Himalayan salt and cayenne pepper to taste.
Let the chocolate dipped Filet Mignon Beef Jerky set-up (harden) by placing the sheet or plate of chocolate covered Filet Mignon Beef Jerky in the refrigerator on a level surface for 5 – 15 min.
Check out more delicious recipes at the Home & Family Pinterest Page