Ingredients for Crust
- 2 cups crushed ginger snaps, crushed almonds
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 10 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
Ingredients for the Filling
- 2 cups sweet potatoes, pureed
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 3 large eggs
- 1 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoons ground ginger
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- 1 cup heavy cream
Ingredients for Topping
- mini marshmallows and crushed ginger snaps
1) For the crust, preheat oven to 350°. Line baking pan with parchment paper. In a food processor, pulse ginger snaps and almonds, sugar, and salt until fine crumbs. Add in melted butter. Pulse again. Press into pan, bake 10 minutes.
2) Mix Filling ingredients until well combined.
3) Add filling to crust, bake 48 to 50 minutes. Cool for a few minutes.
4) Top with mini marshmallows, broil for 1-2 minutes to brown
5) Sprinkle the top with crushed ginger snaps.
6) Cool completely before serving.