- 12 whole Small Sweet Peppers
- 5 oz of Gorgonzola crumbles
- 4 ounces, weight Cream Cheese (softened At Room Temperature)
- 6 strips uncured Bacon
1. Preheat oven to 350 F and spray a baking sheet lightly with cooking spray.
2. Wash and prepare your peppers by cutting the top off and making a slice down one side so that you can carefully open them up and scoop out the seeds (discard the seeds). Set peppers aside.
3. Combine Gorgonzola crumbles in a bowl with the cream cheese. Stir until well mixed.
4. Spoon this mixture into each of the 12 peppers. Wrap one piece of bacon around each pepper.
5. Freeze overnight...
6. Place peppers on the baking sheet with the bacon “seams” on the bottom.
7. Bake for 25-30 minutes or until the bacon starts to crisp.