Directions for Peanut Butter and Jelly Pupsicles
1. Wash Strawberries and trim off the tops. Add Strawberries and water into blender and puree.
2. Then spread or pipe the peanut butter into the bottom of a silicone mold. Next fill the molds with the strawberry puree until each is about 3/4ths full. Freeze overnight, and serve to you dog.
Directions for Yogurt and Mint Pupsicles
1. Put the yogurt into a blender and add the fresh herbs. Blend together until the herbs are evenly distributed. If the mixture Is overly thick, add a splash of water to thin it out.
2. Spoon the mixture into your molds until full.
3. Freeze overnight, and serve to your dog.
Directions for Mint, Cucumber and Blackberry Infused Water
1. Fill a carafe full of water. Then wash your Cucumber, Mint, and Blackberries, Slice the cucumber and add slices to the carafe of water.
2. Next add 5-10 Mint leaves, and half a carton of blackberries to the water also.
3. Refrigerate and allow it to steep for at least an hour.
4. Serve to your human and doggie friends, making sure to keep the fruit and bits out of your dog’s bowl to avoid choking.