- 1 ½ lb ground beef (80/20) salt & ground pepper, to taste
- ¼ cup chives, chopped
- 4 teaspoons Gorgonzola cheese crumbles
- ½ cup Frank’s Red Hot Buffalo sauce
- ¼ cup ranch dressing arugula, topping lightly salted potato chips, topping
- 4 whole wheat buns, buttered and toasted
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
1. Place ground meat in a medium bowl add chives. Mix everything together. Shape meat into 4 (1/2 inch) patties.
2. Make a well in the patties. Add a teaspoon of Gorgonzola crumbles into the meat. Fold over the meat until the cheese isn’t visible. Season with salt and pepper on both sides. Set aside.
3. In a cast iron skillet on medium high heat, drizzle olive oil into the skillet. Add the patties, flipping only once. Cook 4 to 5 minutes for medium. If you using a grill just add patties right on to medium high grill.
4. Meanwhile, in a small bowl add Frank’s Red Hot sauce and ranch dressing, and stir.
5. Next take a bun spread some butter and toast. When patties are done add to buns and Top with sauce, arugula and chips. Serve.