- 1 cup Ditalini pasta
- 2 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- Pinch red pepper flakes
- 1 large piece Parmesan rind (about 4x2), plus additional sliced or grated Parmesan or Pecorino Romano for garnish.
- 6 cups home made chicken broth (I used my recipe-you can find this on the website)
- 1 15-oz BPA-free can, drained and rinsed cannelloni OR white beans
- 1⁄2 tsp Kosher Salt
- 2 Large organic eggs
- 4 cups Organic baby spinach
Step 1: cook pasta according to packaging, strain, rinse and set aside
Step 2: in a large pot on medium, heat oil. Add garlic and pepper flakes and sauté until fragrant about :30
Step 3: add rind broth, beans and salt. Bring to a gentle boil then reduce to a simmer. Cook partially covered for 10 min.
Step 4: slowly drizzle eggs into hot soup, constantly stirring with a fork add pasta. Stir in spinach, cook until wilted. Correct seasoning adds more salt if necessary. Discard rind and divide soup among bowls; top with cheese.
Check out more delicious recipes at the Home & Family Pinterest Page