Steven Hartsock, the owner of Socks Love Barbeque, joins us from his kitchen to show us how to make a delicious grilled meatloaf.
Sock’s Love Barbecue Grilled Meatloaf
- 1 ½ pounds ground chuck 80/20
- 1 cup fresh breadcrumbs
- 1 small yellow onion minced
- 1 egg beaten lightly
- 1 ½ teaspoons salt
- 1 ½ teaspoons black pepper
- 2 8-ounce cans tomato sauce
- 3 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 3 tablespoons light brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons yellow mustard
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- Preheat the oven to 400˚f. Mix together the beef, breadcrumbs, onion, egg, salt, pepper, and ½ cup of tomato sauce.
- Form the meat mixture into a loaf and place in a nonstick or sprayed loaf pan. Stir together remaining tomato sauce, vinegar, sugar, mustard, and Worcestershire sauce.
- Pour the sauce over the meat in a pan.
- Bake for 1 hour or until internal temperature is 160˚F. Preheat the grill. Remove loaf and let it completely cool.
- Preheat grill.
- Remove from the pan and slice into 1-inch pieces.
- Place on grill and baste with pan drippings.
- Cook until grill marks are present or internal temperature reaches 150˚ or higher.