Ingredients for Powder Creamer
- 2 cups organic whole milk powder
- ½ cup Xylitol powder (this is non-glycemic so suitable for diabetics)
- 1 ½ tsp of coconut oil.
Ingredients for Non-Dairy Pumpkin Spice
- 2 cups unsweetened coconut milk
- 3 tbsp pumpkin puree
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp pumpkin spice
- 1-2 tsp honey (or 2 tsp of Xylitol if diabetic)
Kym's Special Sweet Blend
- 14 ounce can of organic condensed milk
- 1 3/4 C organic whole milk or cream
Directions for Powder Creamer
Mix the powders and then drizzle in coconut oil. Use a spoon or your fingers to disperse the oil. Store in a mason jar for up to 1 month.
Directions for Non-Dairy Pumpkin Spice
1) Place all the ingredients in a saucepan and gently heat up so that the honey dissolves. Be careful not to let it boil.
2) Remove from the heat and when it has slightly cooled, pour through a cheesecloth-lined sieve into a large measuring cup.
3) Cool and store for up to 2 week in the fridge.
Directions for Kym's Sweet Blend
Blend will and pour into a jar.
Store in fridge for up to 2 weeks.
Shake well before using.
Return to the Episode Guide >>
Check out more delicious recipes at the Home & Family Pinterest Page
Get more from Sophie at SophieUliano.com