- 2 cups rolled oats
- 1 cup finely chopped dates
- 1/4 cup finely ground cashews or almonds
- 1/4 cup soymilk powder
- 1 Tablespoon cocoa powder
- 1 cup dairy free dark chocolate chips
- 1 Tablespoon maple syrup
- Place a large baking sheet lined with parchment paper in the freezer for 15 minutes
- Combine oats, dates, ground cashews, soymilk powder and cocoa powder in a small mixing bowl. Set aside.
- In a double boiler or a stainless-steel mixing bowl set over boiling water, melt chocolate chips, Remove from heat and stir in the maple syrup.
- Using a wooden spoon, mix the oat mixture into the melted chocolate, stirring until well combined. Remove the baking sheet from the freezer, use a small ice cream scoop and drop mixture onto parchment paper. Place the sheet in the fridge until cookies set, about 1-2 hours. Serve cold or at room temp.
Get more great recipes and crafts by visiting us on Pinterest at pinterest.com/homeandfamilytv and follow "Home & Family" on Twitter @homeandfamilytv and Facebook. Plus, check out our YouTube channel for backstage videos.