S'mores Popcorn Squares
- 7 cups lightly salted popcorn
- 1 ½ cups graham cracker cereal, divided
- 1 cup dark chocolate chunks, chilled
- ½ c. smoked almonds, chopped (optional)
- 6 Tbsp. unsalted butter
- 7 cups mini marshmallows, divided
Ingredients for S'mores Pizza
- 1 lb. pizza dough
- 2 ½ cups semi-sweet chocolate chips, divided
- 3 cups crumbled graham crackers, divided
- 3 cups mini marshmallows
- ½ cup heavy cream
- 2 Tbsp. butter
- Flaky sea salt
- Olive oil
S’MORES POPCORN SQUARES
1. Chill the chocolate chunks in the fridge or freezer for 1 hour.
2. Lightly butter and line an 8” x 8” baking pan with parchment paper
3. In a large bowl, combine the popcorn and 1 cup graham cracker cereal. Smoked almonds can also be added during this step if you are using them.
4. Melt the butter in a large pot over medium heat. Add 6 cups of marshmallows and continuously stir until totally melted. Pour the melted butter and marshmallows into the bowl with the popcorn mix and toss to coat. Fold in the chilled chocolate chunks and then pour the mixture into the prepared baking pan. Press into an even layer. Top with the remaining ½ cup of graham cereal and 1 cup of marshmallows.
5. Allow the popcorn bars to set for at least 30 minutes before slicing. If you have a kitchen torch, you can toast the marshmallows on top for a true s’mores effect.
6. Yields one 8’ x 8” pan of Popcorn Balls
Yields one 12” – 14” pizza
1. Preheat your grill on high heat.
2. Roll the pizza dough out into a 12” – 14” round. Place the dough onto a well-oiled pizza pan. Brush the top with oil as well. Slide the pizza dough onto the heated grill and cover for 1- 2 minutes until the dough has slightly browned. Remove the crust from the grill and place onto the pizza pan browned side up.
3. As soon as the crust comes out of the oven, evenly layer on 2 cups of the semi-sweet chocolate chips, 2 cups of crushed graham crackers and the mini marshmallows. Return the pizza to the grill. Close the lid and cook for an additional 2-3 minutes until the chocolate is melted and marshmallows are toasty.
4. While the pizza is baking, place the remaining ½ cup of chocolate chips into a small bowl. Heat the cream to just under a simmer and pour over the chips. Allow this to stand for 2-3 minutes so the chips melt. Stir the chips and cream together until smooth. Stir in the butter. Drizzle the chocolate sauce over the pizza and top with the remaining crushed graham crackers.