- 6 HERSHEY'S Milk Chocolate Bars (1.55 oz. each) , divided
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter or margarine , softened
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1-1/2 cups marshmallow creme
- 1/4 teaspoon shortening (do not use margarine, butter, spread or oil)
- Ice cream (optional)
1. Heat oven to 350°F. Grease 9-inch pie plate. Unwrap chocolate bars; break into pieces.
2. Beat butter and sugar until blended in medium bowl. Add egg; beat until light and fluffy. Stir in flour, graham cracker crumbs and baking powder; beat until well blended.
3. Press half of dough onto bottom and up sides of pie plate. Spread marshmallow creme over bottom of crust. Set aside 1 tablespoon chocolate bar pieces; sprinkle the remaining pieces evenly over marshmallow creme.
4. Form remaining dough into ball; place on sheet of waxed paper. With fingers, flatten and shape into 9-inch circle. Pick up waxed paper, supporting dough with hands. Flip dough onto pie surface; peel off waxed paper. Pinch edges of dough together and form crust edge.
5. Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool completely in pan on wire rack. Melt remaining chocolate bar pieces with shortening; drizzle over top of pie.
To serve, microwave slices at HIGH (100%) 15 to 20 seconds Optional: top with ice cream
Check out more delicious recipes at the Home & Family Pinterest Page