- 1⁄2 pound dried elbow pasta
- 1 pound sliced bacon
- 2 cups of Mac Sauce
- 1 cup grated smoked Cheddar Cheese
- 1 cup grated jack cheese
1) Cook the pasta in salted boiling water until a little less than al dente. Drain, rinse with cold water, and drain the pasta again.
2) Cook the bacon in a frying pan over high until crispy, about 8 mins. Remove extra grease by patting the strips with a paper towel, and then cut into bite- size pieces.
3) Add the sauce and both cheeses to a large, heavy-bottomed pot and cook over medium heat. Stir until the cheese is barely melted, about 3 mins. Add the bacon, stir, and combine. Slowly add the cooked pasta, stir, and continue cooking while stirring continuously until the dish is nice and hot, another 5 mins.
4) Spoon into bowls and serve hot
Check out more delicious recipes at the Home & Family Pinterest Page