- 1 pound fresh sea bass, grouper, or striped bass, cut into 1/4-inch slices
- 1/2 cup Lime Juice
- 1 small Red Onion sliced thinly
- 1/4 cup fresh Cilantro (or Holy Basil, Mint)
- 1-2 Jalapenos, ribs and seeds removed, flesh rinsed, and finely diced
- Kosher salt and black pepper
1. Combine fish, onion, herbs, and jalapeno in a large bowl and gently fold with hands to combine. Season to tasted with salt and pepper. Allow to marinate for at least 5 minutes and up to 20 minutes (depending on your ideal texture). Transfer to a serving platter and serve immediately.
Check out more delicious recipes at the Home & Family Pinterest Page