- Pinch of Minced garlic
- 2 sticks of butter
- 1 green bell pepper
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1 pound jumbo shrimp
- 1 pound crawfish
- Fettuccine noodles
- 1 carton whipping cream
- Tony's creole seasoning
- Velveeta cheese the already chopped kind
1) Start by boiling two pots of water, one for your noodles and one for the shrimp and crawfish
2) While the water is boiling, chop the onions and bell pepper Sautee the onions and bell peppers in a tbsp of butter
3) Boil the noodles. Boil the shrimp and crawfish.
4) While that is boiling, combine the whipping cream, add 2 shakes of Tony's seasoning and salt and pepper to taste. Bring to a boil, the cover and simmer stirring occasionally until thickened.
5) Combine your drained noodles, sauce and shrimp and crawfish in one pan. Mix.
6) Sprinkle Velveeta on top and stir until melted.
Check out more delicious recipes at the Home & Family Pinterest Page