- 2 lbs. Sliced Smoked Sausage
- 3 lb Sliced Red Skin Potatoes
- 1 lb Sliced Red Bell Pepper
- 1 lb Sliced Green Bell Pepper
- 2 lbs Sliced Yellow Onion
- 2 T Salt Pepper And Garlic (Trimix)
On medium high heat, sauté the potatoes in a pan for 10-15 minutes, stirring frequently. When the potatoes begin to brown, add the sausage to the pan, stirring every few minutes for even cooking. After the skin on the sausage begins to darken, add the peppers onions and seasoning.
Check out more delicious recipes at the Home & Family Pinterest Page