- 1 1/2 cups white sugar
- 1/2 cup butter
- 3 bananas, mashed
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/3 cup sour milk
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1. Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Lightly grease an 8x4” loaf pan.
3. Combine sugar, butter, bananas, eggs, flour milk, salt and vanilla extract in a large mixing bowl; beat well.
4. Pour batter into prepared pan.
5. Bake in pre-heated oven for 60 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean.
Check out more delicious recipes at the Home & Family Pinterest Page