- 1x Pint Baby Heirloom Tomatoes, sliced in half
- 2 Tb Grapeseed or Olive Oil
- 2 tsp Dried Italian Herbs
- 6 oz Crumbled Feta
- 3 oz Shaved Parmesan
- 16 oz of Whisked Eggs, or Egg Product
- 6 oz Heavy Cream
- 4-6x Basil Leaves, Chiffonade or Torn
- Salt and Pepper to taste
1) Preheat oven to 300 degrees. In a mixing bowl place sliced tomatoes, dried herbs, salt and pepper and toss all together.
2) Place on a baking sheet and roast tomatoes 30-45 minutes until tomatoes are sweet and caramelized.
3) Put aside.
4) Raise oven to 375.
5) Whisk eggs and cream until blended.
6) Add feta, tomatoes, and basil and season, mix gingerly. Pour into an 8x8 greased baking dish or an oval baker.
7) Top with parmesan cheese.
8) Bake 1 hour, or until puffed and no longer jiggly in the middle.
9) Cool slightly, cut and serve with chopped basil or parsley.
Return to the Episode Guide >>
Check out more delicious recipes at the Home & Family Pinterest Page