Directions to Roast the Pears:
1. Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F.
2. Toss the pear slices with the melted butter, cinnamon, and a pinch of salt on a 9 x 13 rimmed sheet pan.
3. Spread evenly across the pan and roast in the oven until the pears begin to brown on the edges, about 15 minutes, gently tossing halfway through.
Directions to Make the Batter and Bake:
1. In a blender, process the eggs, whole milk, brown sugar, vanilla extract, and salt until smooth, about 30 seconds.
2. Add the flour 1⁄4 cup at a time and blend until smooth.
3. Scrape the bottom of the pan to loosen the roasted pears and drizzle the melted butter over the pears, making sure to completely coat the bottom of the pan.
4. Gently pour the batter into the sheet pan and bake until golden brown and puffy, about 20-25 minutes.
5. Dust with powdered sugar and serve warm.